Side Graphics ?-gctid817169

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side Graphics ?-gctid817169

I put a good gash in the side of my 185 ... I need a new graphic.

Any idea where I can get replacement starboard graphic for a 2015 185? My dealer contacted Bayliner, no response....I have written them twice, no response

I need to at least get a price to provide to the adjuster

Graphics are hard to get. They tend to make a run of them for production boats and limited aftermarket, and then they are gone.

I would take it to a reputable sign or graphics shop and see if they can be reproduced. It shouldn't be too hard.
    Matt Train
    BOC Site Team
    Chicagoland, IL

Comment

Check the Great Lakes Skipper online, they have much of the OEM Bayliner graphics available.

Look closely at the site, there is a lot there...

https://greatlakesskipper.com/baylin...073244-2073246
      1995 Bayliner 3587
      Twin Hino 250HP
      Located In Sidney BC, Canada

Comment

Also....what are your thoughts about just removing the graphics from both sides?....I think it would look better, but the boat did come with "upgrade graphics" option, I don't want to negatively impact the value of the boat as I can see going larger pretty soon

Comment

Thank you...I wrote to Great Lakes skipper and sent them pictures...we'll see what happens

Comment

For removing decals use one of these (see below), it will probably surprise you how good it works.

Does not damage gel coat at all, takes the decals off quick and removes the glue/adhesive most of the time too!

It's kind of like a big pencil eraser... It's well worth it in my experience!

https://www.amazon.com/Wheel-Pinstri...ds=wizzy+wheel

1995 Bayliner 3587
            Twin Hino 250HP
            Located In Sidney BC, Canada

Comment

Update....the dealer got through, confirmed the part # and its all squared away...

Comment

Negatively "impact" the value of the boat?! I think you already "negatively impacted" that thing based in the fact that you need another graphic decal.....sorry I had to do it TT
                Lake Hartwell, GA
                2012 BR 185 - 3.0 TKS
                1999 Chaparral 233 Sunesta Ltd., 5.0 Volvo
                1987 SeaRay 300 - Twin 454’s
                1993 Yamaha Waverunner III VXR
                1993 Yamaha Waverunner III
                1995 Yamaha Waverunner III GP
                1995 Yamaha Waverunner III VXR PRO
                1996 SeaDoo GTX
                1999 SeaDoo GTX

Comment

Working...