Is my 2003 Capri 2152 cuddy missing a Trim Gauge ???-gctid815826

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is my 2003 Capri 2152 cuddy missing a Trim Gauge ???-gctid815826

I just got the boat a few months ago and while talking to my mechanic who got her sea worthy he mentioned my trim gauge. I told him my boat do not have one. He seemed shocked and think it was removed. I took a picture to send him of the dash as he ask.

He pointed out that my RPM gauge was replaced (white vs. chrome) and I did not notice it. I can not find a clear shot of the 2152 gauges so I have no clue if it was removed.

My Mechanic also said the wires/device or whatever that communicates to the gauges are in place.

My speedometer do not work also, so I wonder what could have went on that required a new RPM gauge and have the speedometers.

Do anyone know if the 2152 came with trim gauge or if one can be added easily ?

Also do anyone know a link where I can buy OEM Bayliner parts and stuff?

2003 Bayliner 2152 Capri Cuddy | 5.0 Mercruiser w Alpha 1 drive | 220 HP | 21ft
    1977 Century 210 Raven Cuddy | 5.0 OMC 190 HP | 21ft.
    Washington DC & Lancaster, Va

I have a new trim gauge I'll give you if you want it . It's not the same color of face though.

Seems simple to book up. I bought a full set of gauges at great lakes skipper. My boats are inboards so I'll never use them. Great lakes skipper might be a good place to find a matching one though.

I just looked on Great lakes skipper and they have several pages of trim gauges you could probably find a matchjng rpm gauge too all from $20 to 60

https://greatlakesskipper.com/catalo.../?q=Trim+gauge
    1989 Avanti 3450 Sunbridge
    twin 454's
    MV Mar-Y-Sol
    1979 Bayliner Conquest 3150 hardtop ocean express.
    Twin chevy 350's inboard
    Ben- Jamin
    spokane Washington

Comment

Many Bays didn't come with one.

Yes one can be added easily, should be pre wired .
      Joon, Kathy, Jaden & Tristan
      Uniflite 42 AC, DD 671N
      93 3058 sold
      92 2855 (day boat)
      91 Fourwinns 205 (lake boat)
      Longbranch WA
      Life is Good

Comment

"yachtman" post=815842 wrote:
        I have a new trim gauge I'll give you if you want it . It's not the same color of face though.

Seems simple to book up. I bought a full set of gauges at great lakes skipper. My boats are inboards so I'll never use them. Great lakes skipper might be a good place to find a matching one though.

[attachment]38634 wrote:
        20170703_104002.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment]38635 wrote:
        20170703_104237.jpg[/attachment]

I just looked on Great lakes skipper and they have several pages of trim gauges you could probably find a matchjng rpm gauge too all from $20 to 60

https://greatlakesskipper.com/catalo.../?q=Trim+gauge
        Thanks,

Ill probably get a multi gauge and replace the white RPM with one with that and the trim gauge in it.
        2003 Bayliner 2152 Capri Cuddy | 5.0 Mercruiser w Alpha 1 drive | 220 HP | 21ft
        1977 Century 210 Raven Cuddy | 5.0 OMC 190 HP | 21ft.
        Washington DC & Lancaster, Va

Comment

Working...
        X