Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thruster install (not spam!)-gctid398376

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Thruster install (not spam!)-gctid398376

    FYI, some on this forum have asked questions about thruster installations. Just posted the last touchup photos of the electrical layout for those who may be interested (link to completed projects below).

    Gary,

    http://www.baylinerownersclub.org/fo...at-have-I-done!

    #2
    Sweet!!! Have you tried it out in the water yet?
    1989 Avanti 3450 Sunbridge
    twin 454's
    MV Mar-Y-Sol
    1979 Bayliner Conquest 3150 hardtop ocean express.
    Twin chevy 350's inboard
    Ben- Jamin
    spokane Washington

    Comment


      #3
      Yes, far better than expected! Wife can now look pretty in the cabin while I make it look easy.

      Gary,

      Comment


        #4
        Looking at what you done. What kind of furnace do you have in the boat?
        1989 Avanti 3450 Sunbridge
        twin 454's
        MV Mar-Y-Sol
        1979 Bayliner Conquest 3150 hardtop ocean express.
        Twin chevy 350's inboard
        Ben- Jamin
        spokane Washington

        Comment


          #5
          yachtman wrote:
          Looking at what you done. What kind of furnace do you have in the boat?
          It's a Propex, common in Europe but marine certified here as well. Works on the boats propane system.

          Gary.

          Comment


            #6
            garball wrote:
            It's a Propex, common in Europe but marine certified here as well. Works on the boats propane system.

            Gary.
            The reaaon I asked was I am thinking about putting propane heat in my boat. Propex ia sold here too. That is what. I was thinking about putting in my boat.

            How does it work for you? Are you happy with it?
            1989 Avanti 3450 Sunbridge
            twin 454's
            MV Mar-Y-Sol
            1979 Bayliner Conquest 3150 hardtop ocean express.
            Twin chevy 350's inboard
            Ben- Jamin
            spokane Washington

            Comment


              #7
              yachtman wrote:
              The reaaon I asked was I am thinking about putting propane heat in my boat. Propex ia sold here too. That is what. I was thinking about putting in my boat.

              How does it work for you? Are you happy with it?
              I'll PM you so not to sidetrack the thread.

              Comment


                #8
                Gary, you took a perfectly good boat and cut holes in it?????

                :kidding

                Looks great, and I'm envious!
                Rick E. Gresham, Oregon
                2850 Bounty Sedan Flybridge model
                Twin 280 HP 5.7's w/ Closed Cooling
                Volvo Penta DuoProp Drives
                Kohler 4 CZ Gen Set

                Comment


                  #9
                  2850Bounty wrote:
                  Gary, you took a perfectly good boat and cut holes in it?????

                  :kidding

                  Looks great, and I'm envious!
                  Not for the faint of heart let me tell you. Only advice I have about this project is KNOW what your doing when cutting those holes. Not an easy repair if it goes south! Other than that it was a piece of cake. The wireless option is the icing.

                  Gary

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X