Air conditioner drain sump on 2000 3055 Ciera cruiser-gctid397744

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air conditioner drain sump on 2000 3055 Ciera cruiser-gctid397744

I need help!! Does anyone know where the fuse or breaker is for the a/c drain sump, located under the forward berth? I cannot find it anywhere, the owners manual is no help. I have checked the main breaker panel to no avail, traced the wire as far as it is accessable. Thanks......

On our 2004 305 Bayliner shows the Air Conditioning sump powered by a 10 Amp fuse off the Port Engine battery switch connection B1.

The fuse is labeled "F11" and the cable to the fuse BR-W which I assume is Brown w/White stripe.

--------

Are you sure the sump is not getting power ?

I have seen a number of the float switches fail.
    Jim McNeely
    New Hope a 2004 Bayliner 305 Sunbridge Express Cruiser
    Twin 5.7s with Bravo2 drives
    Brighton, Michigan USA
    MMSI # 367393410

Comment

I had this last year on my 3055, the sump wouldnt engage. Spent an hour looking for a fuse or breaker, nothing could be found. I found that the float was shot, went to walmart and grabbed a new one had it good to go in no time. It was great, water overflowed out and filled the compartment below with gallons of nasty stinky water.

I do belive I remember finding a fuse on the wiring digram for the 3055, but I dont think I actually ever found a fuse on the line?? It was a year ago, forgive my memory lol...

Comment

Huh, I've never thought to check this. Is it easy to get to? Pop open the cover in the v-berth to get to it, or somewhere else?

Comment

left cover under the bed int he vberth, there is a plate that removes at the bottom. Its under there, 4 screws hold the clear cover on pretty easy to get to it all except wiring going into the bulkhead.

Comment

This sounds like a typical shower sump type of arrangement, is that correct?

Comment

SwampNut wrote:
              More or less, on my 3055 it was a Johnson sump an enclosed container with a float and pump to pump the discharge overboard.
              Rick Grew

2019 Yamaha EX Jetski

2004 Past Commodore
              West River Yacht & Cruising Club

Comment

SwampNut wrote:
                Same thing.
                Jim McNeely
                New Hope a 2004 Bayliner 305 Sunbridge Express Cruiser
                Twin 5.7s with Bravo2 drives
                Brighton, Michigan USA
                MMSI # 367393410

Comment

Working...
                X