Bayliner 3288 Motoryacht Speakers-gctid809341

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayliner 3288 Motoryacht Speakers-gctid809341

Really hoping someone can help me out here. I need to replace the top speakers on the 3288 and I can't seem to find any info on what the specs of these speakers are. I bought some and tried them out previously and they were too deep. Now i'm looking to get some other replacements but I've forgotten if they were 6.5 or 6" speakers. Any help would be appreciated. I've scoured and can't find any info about speakers sizes. I'm unfortunately not near enough to the boat currently to measure them and I want to get these before I head back to it. Thank you.

I assume you are talking about the two speakers mounted in the radar arch? I'm not trying to be funny but lots of people add new speakers wherever they can fit them. I will go down to the boat and measure the speakers and get back to you.
    Dan
    Frostbite Falls, Minnesota
    Claudia V. III
    1988 - 3218
    Gas Drives

Comment

The ones in the arch are 6.5 inches wide and 2.5 inches deep. They are Clarions cm1622 music peak 100 watt if you need something to compare too.
      Dan
      Claudia V. III
      1988 - 3218
      Gas Drives

Comment

The stock speakers in my 1994 3288 were JVC CS-X626 4 ohms, 100 watt, 2" deep by 6 1/2 in diameter.
        Rick
        2002, 3788

Comment

I was going to add but forgot that there were some old screw holes under the speakers in the radar arch so I suspect that the current speakers were not original.

This was only for measurement comparison.
          Dan
          Claudia V. III
          1988 - 3218
          Gas Drives

Comment

I replaced ours with Polk Audio DB651 and have been very happy.

Comment

Working...
            X