Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimMc
    replied
    It's great when a product works as advertised. Too many over promise and under deliver.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic A testament-gctid397157

A testament-gctid397157

Sta-bil is the real deal. Aug 2009 I fully winterized my boat. Sta-bil Marine in 1/4 tank of gas, fogged engine and cylinders. Changed oil and outdrive oil. Unbeknownst to me, it would be nearly 3 years until I would get her back in the water. The past few weeks I got all my outdrive services done (thanks to all the help here) and pulled her out of the garage this morning to try and start her. Filled the tank with 93 octane, pulled the plugs, turned it over until oil pressure built, replaced plugs and she fired right up, first try. I couldn't believe it. Warmed her up twice and spent 4 hours on the water today. It was like she never had a break from the water. So, Sta-bil is the real deal, for how cheap it is, too not use it is crazy Side note, I use Salt-Away as well and have to say, the outdrive was spotless when I took it apart for services, zero corrosion and 90% of my boating is salt water or brackish.
Working...
X