Hard To Find logo/ Model decals??-gctid801368

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard To Find logo/ Model decals??-gctid801368

I have searched high and low through the many places suggested by BOC members looking for replacement decals for my 2655 Sunbridge but to no avail. Seems like many originals are out there but, being Murphy still lives in my attic, could not find mine. The existing ones are faded, cracked and probably won't survive the extensive compounding the boat is needing. This logo is in a prominent location fwd of the radar arch and below the side tapered windows. Not wanting the boat to lose her identity (although she is going to lose the wide striping), I approached Nancy at Island Boat Lettering in NY. They did a wonderful job with the name and logo I chose for the stern. I sent a couple of close up shots and the overall dimensions as well as individual letter dimensions, spacing, etc. to see what they might be able to come up with. They said up front that after seeing what I sent that it may not be EXACT but they would get as close as they could and generate a rendering for me to review. As you can see mine on the left and their magic on the right, they came through with something I'll be proud to install. I highly recommend them!

Dave
    Restoring/ upgrading: 1990 Ciera Sunbridge 2655 ST, "One Particular Harbour"
    5.7 Mercruiser Alpha 1 Gen 1 (my floating retirement villa if it doesn't kill me first)
    Sold:
    1995 SeaPro 210 C/C "Hydro-Therapy"
    Mariner 150
    Towing with:
    2002 Ford F 350 7.3L Super Duty
    Near High Rock Lake, N.C.

Maybe try these guys:

http://www.vinylapproach.com/replacementboatlogos.htm
    CapMartin, Montr├®al
    "Belle de Dalhousie"
    1986 3270
    Volvo BB225B

Comment

Thanks for this link! I've been looking for a Silverton logo for my cruiser for a year now, and they have it...
      '17 F18 - 115 Merc

Comment

What I found is GOOD graphic shops can recreate them, we repair RV units as well as boats so older units con not be found so or local shop can duplicate most of them, now just started to come up with the raised letter decals.
        Slightly modified 2859 6.5 Diesel Bravo III X drive
        96 Dodge 5.9 5 speed Gear vender OD.

Comment

Working...
        X