Faria instrument support-gctid394136

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faria instrument support-gctid394136

I just got my tach back after sending it in because it was no longer responding. It looks like they sent me a new unit! That's pretty good for $40 considering the best price I'd found was around $200 for a new one. Its good to see companies take care of their customers.

-Robert

RobertGary1 wrote:
    I just got my tach back after sending it in because it was no longer responding. It looks like they sent me a new unit! That's pretty good for $40 considering the best price I'd found was around $200 for a new one. Its good to see companies take care of their customers.

-Robert
    They did the same thing for me, great service !!

Comment

My Tach also died. Since I had an odd temp guage and a different oil pressure guage I decided to replace all 7 with a Faria Euro guages. A 6 guage set and a seperate but same type trim guage, all for $176 free shipping, from http://www.marinepartsource.com
      Trophy WA 2052 4.3 Mercruiser Alpha 1 Gen II
      Maple Bay, BC.

Comment

They sent me four brand new square bezel tachs under their lifetime warranty for $40 each. Pretty cool they still have these in stock and you can't beat the price.

Comment

I also received a new instrument out of warranty. I'm very impressed with Faria.

-Robert

Comment

I sent in 7 instruments eight years ago and they charged me $7.50 each! I need to smned in 4 more this winter. At $40 it is still a great deal.

Steve

Comment

Working...
            X