Can not find Mercury 125 Blue water Decal Set-gctid387146

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not find Mercury 125 Blue water Decal Set-gctid387146

Does anyone have a line on where I can get a Mercury 125hp Blue Water decal set? I have looked all over the net and I can find 150hp decal sets but not the 125. The only place I have found is through Mercury Marine dealers and they are $186.00 plus tax. The 150hp and 125hp cowls are not the same size, if they were I could have the decals made with a 125 instead of the 150 on it. Thanks

RussC wrote:
    Does anyone have a line on where I can get a Mercury 125hp Blue Water decal set? I have looked all over the net and I can find 150hp decal sets but not the 125. The only place I have found is through Mercury Marine dealers and they are $186.00 plus tax. The 150hp and 125hp cowls are not the same size, if they were I could have the decals made with a 125 instead of the 150 on it. Thanks
    Try greatlakesskipper.com or flounderpounder.com
    Port: Sassafras River Georgetown, MD Bayliner 2000 2855 7.4

http://www.chart.state.md.us/video/v...50fa36c4235c0a

Comment

msd58 wrote:
      Try greatlakesskipper.com or flounderpounder.com
      Thanks for the reply but they didn't have them. I know somebody must have the Mercury 125 Blue Water decal set. Anybody?

Comment

I had to replace a portion of a custom decal on a truck I once owned. The complete decal from the dealer was crazy expensive. The body shop knew a guy that could copy just about any decal and the cost was a fraction of OEM and looked the same , maybe they could hack a set for you. Just a thought..........
        2005 2359 Trophy Pro "SOLD"
        "Amigo"
        B lll 5 ltr.
        1998 2452 (Sold) "Island Time"

Comment

Try the guys at VINYLAPPROACH.com . They seem to have repro decals for almost ANYTHING !! PLus, great people to work with. Hope this helps !!

Prplemke1

1988 2655 Sunbridge

"A man must consider what rich realm he abdicates when he becomes a conformist !!

Comment

Working...
          X