Trophy Batteries-gctid384639

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trophy Batteries-gctid384639

Is anyone using Group 27 batteries in their 2002FF Trophy? If so, how are you securing them?

In strapped down battery boxes, one on each rear corner.

Comment

All the Group 27 battery boxes I've found are too wide to fit down there. How thick is the battery compartment "floor"? What screw length to secure the tie down brackets?

Comment

I got them into my 1993 2002, had to cram them to get them in. The battery compartment floor was 5/8" on mine .

Tiki35 wrote:
        All the Group 27 battery boxes I've found are too wide to fit down there. How thick is the battery compartment "floor"? What screw length to secure the tie down brackets?
        Boatless at this time

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including their life."

Comment

Alaskanmutt wrote:
          I got them into my 1993 2002, had to cram them to get them in. The battery compartment floor was 5/8" on mine .
          Ditto, and I had to remove the 2 cycle oil tank and rack to get it in there. The strap is secured to that platform beneath the rack via stainless steel screws.

Comment

Working...
          X