Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best source for OEM Mercruiser Dry joint manifolds and risers for an EFI 5.7 Merc-gctid345521

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best source for OEM Mercruiser Dry joint manifolds and risers for an EFI 5.7 Merc-gctid345521

Who has a good, reputable source with great pricing on new dry joint Mercruiser manifolds and risers?

bump

Comment

I believe Michigan Motorz sells OEM manifolds etc.
      Phil, Vicky, Ashleigh & Sydney
      1998 3055 Ciera
      (yes, a 1998)
      Previous boat: 1993 3055
      Dream boat: 70' Azimut or Astondoa 72
      Sea Doo XP
      Sea Doo GTI SE
      Life is short. Boats are cool.
      The family that plays together stays together.
      Vice Commodore: Bellevue Yacht Club

Comment

Thanks. I'm also hearing Dloug Russell marine.

I will be replacing mine in this upcoming month while the engine is out and the coupler is being replaced.

Comment

My Mercury Marine / Mercruiser OEM parts purchases have been placed with BAM Marine.

They offer very good pricing, have almost always had everything I need in-stock and have knowledgeable customer service / support.

The exhaust components are heavy, so price selection that includes shipping costs is appropriate.

Comment

Nehalennia wrote:
            Who has a good, reputable source with great pricing on new dry joint Mercruiser manifolds and risers?
            Try here:

Boat engine, sterndrive, outboard parts and fishing lures. MerCruiser, OMC, Volvo, Crusader, Johnson, Evinrude, Mercury, Yamaha, Honda, Chris Craft, more.

Bob

Comment

sprint7TW wrote:
              Try here:

Boat engine, sterndrive, outboard parts and fishing lures. MerCruiser, OMC, Volvo, Crusader, Johnson, Evinrude, Mercury, Yamaha, Honda, Chris Craft, more.

Bob
              Thank you. So far the NuWave eBay site seems to have the best price.

Comment

I bought my V6 dry joint OEM manifolds and y pipe setup from nuwave. Good guys.

Comment

I bought GLM manifolds from basic power. I like the GLM design, but the finish wasn't top notch, like the mating surfaces between manifold and riser.

Comment

whywhyzed wrote:
                    I bought my V6 dry joint OEM manifolds and y pipe setup from nuwave. Good guys.
                    That's good to hear. Thank you.

Kåre L wrote:
                    I bought GLM manifolds from basic power. I like the GLM design, but the finish wasn't top notch, like the mating surfaces between manifold and riser.
                    I won't be going aftermarket as I believe that the OEM product isn't second rate materials out of China or elsewhere. I figure if I have to do this once more before I sell this boat, I want it to last as long as possible and be able to show the next owner I didn't cut any corners.

Comment

Working...
                    X