Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best source for OEM Mercruiser Dry joint manifolds and risers for an EFI 5.7 Merc-gctid345521

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best source for OEM Mercruiser Dry joint manifolds and risers for an EFI 5.7 Merc-gctid345521

Who has a good, reputable source with great pricing on new dry joint Mercruiser manifolds and risers?

bump

Comment

I believe Michigan Motorz sells OEM manifolds etc.
      Phil, Vicky, Ashleigh & Sydney
      1998 3055 Ciera
      (yes, a 1998)
      Previous boat: 1993 3055
      Dream boat: 70' Azimut or Astondoa 72
      Sea Doo XP
      Sea Doo GTI SE
      Life is short. Boats are cool.
      The family that plays together stays together.
      Vice Commodore: Bellevue Yacht Club

Comment

Thanks. I'm also hearing Dloug Russell marine.

I will be replacing mine in this upcoming month while the engine is out and the coupler is being replaced.

Comment

My Mercury Marine / Mercruiser OEM parts purchases have been placed with BAM Marine.

They offer very good pricing, have almost always had everything I need in-stock and have knowledgeable customer service / support.

The exhaust components are heavy, so price selection that includes shipping costs is appropriate.

Comment

Nehalennia wrote:
            Who has a good, reputable source with great pricing on new dry joint Mercruiser manifolds and risers?
            Try here:

www.basicpower.com

Bob

Comment

sprint7TW wrote:
              Try here:

www.basicpower.com

Bob
              Thank you. So far the NuWave eBay site seems to have the best price.

http://myworld.ebay.com/nuwavemarine...id=p4340.l2559

Comment

I bought my V6 dry joint OEM manifolds and y pipe setup from nuwave. Good guys.

Comment

I bought GLM manifolds from basic power. I like the GLM design, but the finish wasn't top notch, like the mating surfaces between manifold and riser.

Comment

whywhyzed wrote:
                    I bought my V6 dry joint OEM manifolds and y pipe setup from nuwave. Good guys.
                    That's good to hear. Thank you.

Kåre L wrote:
                    I bought GLM manifolds from basic power. I like the GLM design, but the finish wasn't top notch, like the mating surfaces between manifold and riser.
                    I won't be going aftermarket as I believe that the OEM product isn't second rate materials out of China or elsewhere. I figure if I have to do this once more before I sell this boat, I want it to last as long as possible and be able to show the next owner I didn't cut any corners.

Comment

Working...
                    X