What(39)s happening?-gctid344652

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What(39)s happening?-gctid344652

Is anybody else getting a "Private" message and no posts here and other threads?
    1999 Ciera 2655 5.7L BIII "Brenda Lou"
    1996 Skeeter 1850DV 175 Mariner 9.9 Mariner. sold, sold, sold
    1975 Lund 14' 25 HP Mercury. sold, sold, sold
    2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 6.7L Turbo diesel Quad Cab
    Green Bay, WI on the Fox River
    South Bay Marina

Sorry - all is well. I don't know what happened but everything is back up. Probably driver error.
    1999 Ciera 2655 5.7L BIII "Brenda Lou"
    1996 Skeeter 1850DV 175 Mariner 9.9 Mariner. sold, sold, sold
    1975 Lund 14' 25 HP Mercury. sold, sold, sold
    2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 6.7L Turbo diesel Quad Cab
    Green Bay, WI on the Fox River
    South Bay Marina

Comment

You have to log in to see the top secret stuff.
      " WET EVER "
      1989 2459 TROPHY OFFSHORE 5.8L COBRA / SX
      mmsi 338108404
      mmsi 338124956
      "I started with nothing and still have most of it left"

Comment

It's OK, Dean....... He's on the list...... he owns a Dodge Ram Turbo diesel!
        Rick E. Gresham, Oregon
        2850 Bounty Sedan Flybridge model
        Twin 280 HP 5.7's w/ Closed Cooling
        Volvo Penta DuoProp Drives
        Kohler 4 CZ Gen Set

Comment

Eyeman wrote:
          Is anybody else getting a "Private" message and no posts here and other threads?
          had the same thing until I logged-in. Why do we all of a sudden need to log-in. Making one regester to log-in to view this makes me think we don't want to share info.

Comment

myflies wrote:
            had the same thing until I logged-in. Why do we all of a sudden need to log-in. Making one regester to log-in to view this makes me think we don't want to share info.
            You should not need to re-register each time, but you should be given the option of asking your browser to remember your log-in info. Yes/No?
            Rick E. Gresham, Oregon
            2850 Bounty Sedan Flybridge model
            Twin 280 HP 5.7's w/ Closed Cooling
            Volvo Penta DuoProp Drives
            Kohler 4 CZ Gen Set

Comment

2850Bounty wrote:
              You should not need to re-register each time, but you should be given the option of asking your browser to remember your log-in info. Yes/No?
              Yes, you can check the block to stay logged in. Right now we have 56 members and 79 guests for a total of 135 people on line. By logging on, more forums will be available.

We are trying to encourage all those "guests" to register. I have seen twice the amount of registrations per day since I locked down Completed projects and PP forum. We are now seeing 15-20 new registrations per day as apposed to 5+ per day previously.

The way I look at this is why allow non-members to collect all the work that our members have done without at least registering and sharing some of their own updates/upgrades?

Registering is simple and allows better control on spammers. We can lock down spammers better this way as well. A non-registered guest could easily mine some of your private information like email addresses, etc.

By locking a forum or two down, it can encourage those legitimate guests to register...

Or you can stay not logged on and continue to see most of the forums... but if you check the block to auto log on... you are good to go... :surr
              Doug ;}
              MMSI: 338068776
              "Go Aweigh to" Photos < click on red letters... 2001 Bayliner 2452 w/6.2 HO (paid for)

sigpic

Comment

2850Bounty wrote:
                I understand the part about not needing to re-regester every time, but dislike having to log-on to view when I'm using a public computer.

Comment

Working...
                X