US Marine Parts Catalogue - 2556/2560 - 1987-gctid377236

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Marine Parts Catalogue - 2556/2560 - 1987-gctid377236

Hello,Anyone has the US Marine Parts catalogue for a 1987 2556?I have the 1994 catalogue if anyone needs it, but the Navigation/Anchor light toggle switch (DPDT) I need it's not the same.I've attached a picture of the switch and how it is connected, in case anyone has the part number, or knows where to get it.I could modify a standard DPDT switch with a bunch of pins, but I'd like to get the proper switch if it exists.

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/680685=27169-Switch Wireing.jpg[/img]Thanks for all advice!

www.allelectronics.com has numerous switches.

Comment

blinky wrote:
      Hello,Anyone has the US Marine Parts catalogue for a 1987 2556?I have the 1994 catalogue if anyone needs it, but the Navigation/Anchor light toggle switch (DPDT) I need it's not the same.I've attached a picture of the switch and how it is connected, in case anyone has the part number, or knows where to get it.I could modify a standard DPDT switch with a bunch of pins, but I'd like to get the proper switch if it exists.

http://baylinerownersclub.org/media/....jpg[/img]Thanks for all advice!
      It's just a DPDT with two jumpers, IMO you'd be better off modifying one than trying to find the "original", and it'll probably be a much higher quality switch these days. My '89 has a standard DPDT switch that Bayliner soldered the wires together in the harness to accomplish the same thing.Grab a Contura.

Comment

Thank you! That is what I was thinking. I really appreciate your input.

Comment

I've gone ahead and purchased a regular DPDT switch and modified it to fit my needs.$6.50 new switch + $1.50 new connectors = $8 for new switch... Thx all! See below pic.

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/681077=27209-IMG_1555.JPG[/img]

Comment

Not quite - you need to make connections to two of the terminals you have jumpers on. So you'll need two piggyback connectors

Comment

Yes, I do have them, just not in the picture. Thanks to the sound advise, I did not spend hours to find the original part. Sometimes an idea is worth a million bucks!

Thanks a lot! :worth

Comment

Working...
              X