84 Trophy wiper blades-gctid366022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

84 Trophy wiper blades-gctid366022

83-85 ? Wiper blades for a 24" 2350 bayliner Trophy. I can not find them anywhere anybody have a source or part number ? Been looking all day. Both of mine are dryrotted, I think they are called ÔÇ£Slide And LockÔÇØ System

Napa. Wiper blades are not magical boat parts.

Comment

These are the original wiper blades that came with the boat. I'll have to check NAPA never seen a set like these before

Comment

You can adapt most blades to fit. Think outside the boat box.

Comment

Can you get a picture, then I could look at the adapters that come with most blades to see if they might fit.

Comment

Yank the plastic part out where the bolt on the Boat wiper blade goes. Perfect fit. Get the length.

Comment

It's a 12 " all metal wiper and arm .The only adapting I see is Duct Tape

Comment

got mine from napa too .mine had flat tab with screw ,if they ant got it they can get it dont let them fool ya.

Comment

Ok next time to town I'll stop in a see. I'm 2 hours fron NAPA

Comment

Here is a "marine" wiper blade I recently purchased:

It has fittings to install one these types of arms:

A standard automotive wiper blade (Anco, Trico, etc., etc.) will also come with fittings for more "hook" styles and a fitting that will work if the wiper arm has just a shaft sticking out the side like "D":

If none of those blade adapters will work, then I would dump the existing arm and upgrade to a new standard modern arm like - http://www.marinco.com/product/delux...er-arm-10-14-0 (I have my old one of these I would put in the mail for you free), or http://www.marinco.com/product/delux...rm-10-14-black . Note: These wiper arms are just examples, and there are many other ones out there that will work. Pricing can go from $9 - $50 or so depending on brand, type, and where you buy it.

Comment

Thanks for all the help,Got to town yesterday and luck was on my side NAPA had the exact metal blades ,Take it they had 3 inches of dust on the boxes LOL but they had 2 -$8 each. Spending this weekend putting new carpet and installing new wall heater .Hard to believe 9 more days till shrimping season

Comment

Awesome on the wipers. Not so great on the Weather!

Comment

i recently purchased wiper blades for my 89 2160 trophy hardtop.they were purchased at carquest auto parts,mont. and marked 11.56 with exact fit marked on the box, they are 12 inches

long. hope this helps. sagebrush.:sur-

Comment

Working...
                          X