Found a Used Prop-gctid342446

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a Used Prop-gctid342446

I located a used set of Bravo III props for $450. Is there anything I should be aware of when checking the Hub (inside). I know Alpha props have a rubber hub, but not sure about BIII's.

Thanks.

b3's also have a rubber hub....just take them to a local prop shop had have them tuned up and checked...shouldn't cost much to have them done....then you got an awesome set of props...

what pitch.???

:arr arr

Comment

bravo 3 props have a solid hub. no replacement hub required,but you should have them checked for balance and that the blades are not bent

Comment

Bravo IIIs do NOT have a rubber inner hub. As Ken stated they are solid and part of the main body. They are one piece.

Comment

anybody know of a prop guy in Southeastern PA?

Comment

guess my mistake...I thought I saw a rubber hub on mine when they were off last summer...

:arr arr

Comment

bmetros wrote:
              anybody know of a prop guy in Southeastern PA?
              No, but a personal friend here is an expert. Does R & D for Solas, and keeps everyone around here tuned up.

http://www.thepropellercompany.com/

Tell Richard I sent you, he'll only charge double... He literally has customers world-wide.
              Jeff & Tara
              (And Ginger too)
              Lake Havasu City, AZ

2000 Bayliner 3388
              "GetAway"
              Cummins 4bta 250s

In memory of Shadow, the best boat dog ever. Rest in peace, girl. July 2, 2010

Comment

Working...
              X