Bomar Hatches:-gctid361522

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bomar Hatches:-gctid361522

Hi Guys,I had bought my boat 3 years ago with 3 brand new Bomar Hatches. Unfortunately I don't know what style or model they are for certain. It has come to my attention that there may be some screens available for these hatches to keep out unwanted bugs etc. Is there anyway to figure out how to tell which models or style hatch I have? Also where Bomer retails their screens for these different models of hatches either locally on Long Island, NY or on the internet?Here is what the hatch looks like at least. Its a Bomar Low Profile Hatch Approx. 19-1/4" X 19-1/4" I think this is the right size. I found it online at a web site called best deal. It sounds like an off name web site. I never heard it before so I am not to sure of where or who they are, has anyone else???? They say they have a screen if this turns out to be the hatch I have. I have this one 19-1/4" and 2 smaller ones approx 12' x12" sq. or maybe an inch or so bigger. There in a Ciera 285 so there for the Vee-Berth and the 2 over the galley and the dinette area.

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/664502=25493-MP81117559_bg.jpg[/img]ThanksEd

12foot by 12 inches is pretty big for your boat...... Seriously go to http://www.pompanette.com/bomar They should have all of the parts you need for your hatchs and can answer all of your questions about the model you have.... Good luck

Comment

Working...
    X