First Use of Go2 Marine-gctid358528

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Use of Go2 Marine-gctid358528

Just thought I would reprt my first experience with Go2 Marine. In brief very good but.

I ordered new Morse control levers and knobe to replace the origional levers on our 96 4788. The origional were very corroded and looked pretty 2nd hand so I thought I would get all new, eight in all , levers with stainless knobs.

Having shopped around I found Go2 Marines BOC price to be the best around, actually $200 cheaper PER LEVER! than prices here in Australia, amazing but true, and the cheapest I could find in U.S.A.

The follow up service throughout the order was excellent, I was kept informed all the way along.

The levers were shipped promptly once thet got them together from different warehouses and they arrived in Australia no problems.

The BUT is that I was a knob short on the order, anyway these things can happen and they are sending a knob at the moment.

Overall a good experience and I will definetly use them again.

Just thought I would pass this on.
    Horizon 68
    Sydney

Andrew, when you mention a "knob" short ..... there is an opening there, however I will let it pass. ps, I have used Andrew McQueens services in the past. Hope you are enjoying the 4788.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks Peter

Yes lovimg the 4788.

Just spent 10 weeks solid on the boat in wet wet wet Sydney. But the boat finally does not have a leak in in it..unbelievable but true.

The Queensland rain was bad enough but good for tracking down leaks and this year Sydney allowed us to fially track down the last two.

Boat has performed beautifully and its been the only bed we,ve slept in for 10 weeks...long live the airconditioning, very confortable.

By the way which Andrew McQueen are you refering to?

Thanks

Andrew
      Horizon 68
      Sydney

Comment

Thanks Andrew, that's good to know often have problems with freight from the US to Sydney. I will try them next time.

Hugh
        Hugh
        1990 3888
        Hino 175 Diesels

Comment

Andrew, forgive me if I got things mixed up, I was of the belief that you purchased your 4788 here in Brisbane, and from Andrew McQueen who was with Commera Boat Sales.

cheers

Comment

Peter, I'm shocked you let the "knobs" comment slide. And I didn't want this to be an Aussie-only thread...
            Jeff & Tara
            (And Ginger too)
            Lake Havasu City, AZ

2000 Bayliner 3388
            "GetAway"
            Cummins 4bta 250s

In memory of Shadow, the best boat dog ever. Rest in peace, girl. July 2, 2010

Comment

Jeffw, as Andrew did not pick it up, I thought I would let it go. Why am I not surprised that you picked it up. Hope all is well with you. All good here, just terribly wet.

Comment

Wet is good... As we approach spring, you approach autumn...
                Jeff & Tara
                (And Ginger too)
                Lake Havasu City, AZ

2000 Bayliner 3388
                "GetAway"
                Cummins 4bta 250s

In memory of Shadow, the best boat dog ever. Rest in peace, girl. July 2, 2010

Comment

Working...
                X