riser for Hino EH 700 diesel engine-gctid352978

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

riser for Hino EH 700 diesel engine-gctid352978

I am looking for a riser and mixing elbow for a Hino EH 700 diesel engine. Does anyone know where I can get either a new or, preferably, a used one?

Ted:

Don't know where you live (your profile doesn't show this info) but suggest you might try North habor Dielel in Anacortes, Washington for staters.

Darby

Comment

North Harbor normally carries the cast ones.

Set down and take deep breaths when you ask the prices for the two pieces !!

We also have a couple of folks here on the site who advertise SS sets.

Food for thought: When one goes the other engine is normally close behind.:sorrow:

Good Luck
      Richard
      1988 3870 Bayliner

Comment

You know all those advertisements about using the equity in your house to get what you need. Your about to find out why you need that?:arr

Comment

Unless you really plan to keep the boat more than 10 years why go with stainless unless you can find one cheaper? North Harbor Diesel is the place to go.
          Started boating 1965
          Bayliners owned: 26 Victoria, 28 Bounty, 32, 38, and 47 since 1996

Comment

Ted Diaz wrote:
            I am looking for a riser and mixing elbow for a Hino EH 700 diesel engine. Does anyone know where I can get either a new or, preferably, a used one?
            I don't know where you are located, but I am in NJ. I have a brand new pair of S/S risers for an EH700 that were made by National Marine Exhaust in WA. I purchased them, but due to marital problems, never got them installed before selling the "Gypseaqueen". I would like to get $2,000.00 for the pair plus shipping. They normally sell for about $3,000.00. They come complete with new bolts, gaskets, etc. I have pictures on my cell phone that I can send if your interested.

Bruce Danner (609) 202-4356

Comment

Our experience is that the Stainless risers are the same or even lower in pricing than the stock cast iron.

They flow a bit better (not much) especially in appilcations wher the originals are only offered in 2 piece designs.

They are lighter and can be ceramic coated for a longer life --- our last set came from Dave Dooling at Greenwatermarine in Tacoma.

We have had a very good experience with him and his products.

You can also check with Earl (Hino Guru) for stock takeoffs as well as OE sources - he is the best.

Hope this helps
              Northport NY

Comment

Earl had showed he some really nice ones that he had someone make up for him..

Comment

Earl had these made for me, so in October I'll have two cast ones for sale.

Attached files [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/656387=24877-Risers.jpg[/img]
                  Yep, my 4588 Bayliner IS my happy place :whistle:

Comment

Bruce, do still have the exhaust elbows?

Comment

I have a pair of cast iron exhaust elbows that still have some life left in them. I am in So.Cal.
                      I never met a boat I didn't like.

Comment

Working...
                      X