Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• purduepilot
    replied
    I have Global Entry and Nexus but they're expiring. I remember it was a simple add-on to get Nexus with my Global Entry the first time. Now looking at the GOES website it doesn't seem to give me an option to renew both, just one or the other. How do I get both again?

Leave a comment:

• jas0381
    replied
    We heard how backed up they are so we followed advice and did ours online including the application updates and were told that we would be contacted after they reviewed them perhaps three months or so from submission day. I am pretty sure that once you submit your application you’re automatically extended until your app is reviewed

Leave a comment:

• Pcpete
    replied
    We did ours a few months ago. Filled out the paperwork then started checking the website Monday through Friday so we could schedule a meeting, then, suddenly we were approved! A few days later the cards arrived. I guess being old and boring pays.

Leave a comment:

• Destiny_4588
    replied
    We have global entry and renewed on line and did the interview via zoom...you need to check 2-3 times a day for the zoom appoints as it will show full and then drop in 100 or so for the upcoming month, then it will fill and that happens again. Same story for myself and my wife as ours renewed a few months apart. hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• cosmo777
    replied
    https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/prog/nexus/menu-eng.html

You might have quite a wait. We have friends that were conditionally approved and just needed the interview and then Covid hit. They have yet to be able to reschedule their interviews. I think interviews have just opened up again, but expect a backlog wait.

Leave a comment:

• brad4550
    started a topic NEXUS

NEXUS

Anyone have a working phone number I have to renew my card...Thanks
Working...
X