Clear All

• 3270carmine
    replied
    Thanks, headed to boat tonight

Leave a comment:

• purduepilot
    replied
    Originally posted by 3270carmine View Post
    Thanks for the pictures. It looks like the "hazard" illuminates if the "ground" bus becomes energized.....based on what I think I see in your picture.
    I'll check and get back with what I discover.
    I believe the green light illuminates if there's a voltage potential between hot and neutral, and red (hazard) illuminates if there's a voltage potential between neutral and ground. Normally this indicates the shore power connection has the hot and neutral swapped.

Leave a comment:

• 3270carmine
    replied
    Thanks for the pictures. It looks like the "hazard" illuminates if the "ground" bus becomes energized.....based on what I think I see in your picture.
    I'll check and get back with what I discover.

Leave a comment:

• Nofacey@yahoo.com
    replied
    Just happen to be in the process of replacing my indicator - here’s face & backside pics, if that helps.
    Indicator gets fed hot & neutral thru 110vac shore power breaker, plus ground via ground bus.

As first steps I’d flip breaker, disconnect, wipe clean & check both ends of the shore power cord.

Norm
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Nauti_Mike
    replied
    Typically it’s a swapped hot and neutral wires in the shore power pedestal or cord.

Leave a comment:

• brad4550
    replied
    Check your power cord and receptacle both the boat end the power post.

Leave a comment:

• 3270carmine
    started a topic Hazard light help

Hazard light help

Just got to boat and found the "hazard" light lit on the A/C panel board. The issue appears to be the on board charge I'm guessing (since that's the only thing on). I don't have a wiring diagram of the panel or what initiates Hazard light. Has anyone dealt with this problem before?
Working...
X