Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I just came back...to say goodbye"

Hello everyone,

After seven seasons with "Martini's Law" I have sold her. My wife had a minor stroke in 2019 with reoccurring seisures. It's controlled with medication but the side effects cause dizziness and balance issues. She doing well otherwise.

This forum was a wonderful and supportive resource during my journey and I've learned so much from the experience.

Thank you to all those who provided me with advice and guidance through my many projects.

I hope my contributions helped as well and feel free to reach out to me directly if I can provide any advice.

All the best,

Trevor
    "Martini's Law" SOLD
    1986 Bayliner 3270, 110 Hino's
    Nova Scotia, Canada

I wish you and the family all the best. Been a pleasure to to know you here on the forum. My prayers and good wishes go out to the wife and the family.

Take care and God Bless!
    Patrick and Patti
    4588 Pilothouse 1991
    12ft Endeavor RIB 2013
    M/V "Paloma"
    MMSI # 338142921

Comment

Papa_Charlie said exactly what I was thinking. There’s no requirement to continue to be an owner to stay on, you have knowledge that may be valuable to someone here. You are also going to need a diversion once in a while.
      Take advantage of social support for your own mental and physical help. Taking care of the Admiral is going to be a marathon. In most places there are resources available to you for everything from someone to scream at to vent your frustration to trained folks to take care of her and give you a break for everything from going to the grocery to getting together with “the boys”.
      P/C Pete
      Edmonds Yacht Club (Commodore 1993)
      1988 3818 "GLAUBEN”
      Hino EH700 175 Onan MDKD Genset
      MMSI 367770440

Comment

All the best! Please consider sticking around, and enjoying the social aspects of our little group!

KEVIN SANDERS
        4788 DOS PECES - SEWARD ALASKA

Whats the weather like on the boat
        https://www.weatherlink.com/embeddab...59665f4e4/wide

Where am I right now? https://maps.findmespot.com/s/2R02

Comment

All the best to you both! As Kevin states, you still have a family here if you desire.
          Jim Gandee
          1989 3888
          Hino 175's
          Fire Escape
          [email protected]
          Alamitos Bay, SoCal

Comment

Sorry to hear about your wife and that you are leaving. Wishing you the best as you begin another chapter. Regards, Rick

Rick
            2002, 3788

Comment

All the best Trevor! Appreciate your contributions to the forum!

Cheers
              John H
              Brisbane QLD Aust
              "Harbor-nating"

2000 - 4788/Cummins 370's

Comment

Sorry to here about your wife. Stick around your knowledge is and will be appreciated by the group. We need our older members to stick around. All the best to you and your wife.
                Charles
                '89 3870 M/Y
                Located on Galveston Bay
                Prior boat '85 300SB Sea Ray
                Lost in Hurricane IKE

Comment

I appreciate all the posts you made helping others. Sending good karma your way for your wife.
                  Yep, my 4588 Bayliner IS my happy place :whistle:

Comment

Working...
                  X