Alternative to Steve Guyer in thy south sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternative to Steve Guyer in thy south sound

I've been trying to get Steve Guyer to install my seawise system on the boat and due to Covid 19 it's been kinda difficult. It's been 3 months now and I still haven't managed to get a solid response.

Essentially, I need someone to validate the measurement, and put the brackets on. I have everything that is needed for the install, just need someone with seawise system install to make sure it's on right. In fact, I can even do the work myself, so long as there is someone that can tell me where everything goes.

Anyone know a reputable service for such things?

Thanks.
    Ships n Giggles
    1993 Bayliner 4388
    MMSI# 367412710
    Day Island Yacht Club
    Commodore

Steve just finished my new dingy install and seawise modifications. He is very backed up due to covid. How have you tried to contact him? Each install is unique and you really can't use someone else's install dimensions as each one is unique. I was like you a little frustrated but he did come thru for us. How far south are you? He comes to Seattle at least one day a week and probably more.
    Guntar
    1999 3988
    Cummins 270s

Comment

I get it, I have all the measurements, dimensions and hardware for my boat. While Steve is a great resource, the lack of availability is frustrating to say the least. This is why I'm looking for a south end alternative.

Thanks
      Ships n Giggles
      1993 Bayliner 4388
      MMSI# 367412710
      Day Island Yacht Club
      Commodore

Comment

I think the guys (Kevin) over at Breakwater can do it. I saw them finishing up the install on another boat just when purchased my boat house.

You might give the guys practically next door to you at Modutech call. I was just at their office the other day and Brian said they were game for just about anything short of upholstery.

toni
        Toni

Yelm, Washington
        1994 Hino powered 4788

Comment

Working...
      X