replied
    It's a joke son, I say, it's a joke.🎭

Leave a comment:

• Pcpete
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Johnny_Vintage
    replied
    I use an HB pencil with the eraser on the end. Works great but takes forever to erase the whole boat!!💃

Leave a comment:

• Shipsngiggles
    replied
    If you use the eraser, don't put wax over the top, that will just cause further damage to the gel-coat in the long run as spider web cracks can occur. Best option is to follow it up with a 2,000 grit paper with an intermediate pad on the wheel, and then a 3,000 grit paper before using the polishing compound and then wax.

Leave a comment:

• jas0381
    replied
    When I used to touch the dock (he he) I did use the magic eraser, immediately followed with a spot wax. Works great on minor ouch but since it does also take the wax, if you don’t reapply it, you will see the spot from an angle.

Leave a comment:

• vr5200
    replied
    Those things are terrible...…....like mentioned before...……….a sandpaper block.

I have even seen the results when someone used one to "remove" and handprint made by a child on a flat finished household wall......it was ugly and obvious where the "clean up" was done.

Leave a comment:

• Pcpete
    replied
    IMHO the Mr. Clean ones are for upholstery cleaning and not shiny fiberglass. I looked at some of the videos and am still reluctant to use any of them unless I’m going to be waxing after cleaning off the whatever.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny_Vintage
    started a topic BETTER BOAT - BOAT ERASER

BETTER BOAT - BOAT ERASER

Anyone tried these? If they are like the Mr. Clean ones, I know they scratch the heck out of your gel coat. My friends wife did a real number on his boat. She went from THE ADMIRAL to LAST MATE. They are basically a fine sandpaper block!!!

Go one line and check out the claims.

JV
Working...
X