Survey Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drewhaas View Post
    Try Gig Harbor Marine. I know they allowed owners to work in the past but I also know they’ve changed ownership too.
    Its also a great cruise from Seattle and if you haven’t met Gig Harbor and Tides Tavern then you need to.
    Talk to Chris the yard manager.
    Thanks Drew, but no love at Gig Harbor. I've had my Camano out there twice and although they allow vendors in, they don't want you doing your own work. I think I managed to sneak some zincs on, but that's about it. Nice folks though and I wouldn't hesitate using them again.

toni
    Toni

Yelm, Washington
    1994 Hino powered 4788

Comment

Swantown boat works haul out is great.... Ive used them several times during buying/selling deals.... I keep out boat here at swantown also. new fuel dock also.

Comment

+1 on Swantown Boatworks. Just had my 3270 hauled out last week for bottom paint and it is back in the water as of Friday....

Keith
        Keith
        1986 3270, twin 110 Hinos
        Olympia, WA

Comment

Swantown it will be then. thanks for the positive comments.

On a far far more important topic, We took possession of Satisfaction this morning.!!!!. Keys and all. New to us 1994 4788. The previous owners met us there, went over a number of things and took the last of their things off the boat. I felt a bit bad for them. They obviously loved the boat and hated parting with her.

Lots of stuff to do, but right now, in order of importance, 1 haul out for paint, zincs, tuning the props and shaft seals. 2 replace some water intake hoses for the mains and generator 3 deal with the bow pulpit. It has some cracking and I might as well tackle the process of shortening it now.4.install the center salon hatch. I have a ton of questions for those experienced with this boat, but will start another thread on that. We are so excited, I forgot to take pictures. But trust me, it looks a whole lot like everyone else's 1994 4788. At least for the time being, we'll keep her in the same place she has been, under cover at the Duwamish Yacht Club and keep the name Satisfaction.

Toni & Sara
          Toni

Yelm, Washington
          1994 Hino powered 4788

Comment

Yippee!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

KEVIN SANDERS
            4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA
            where are we right now​​​​​​???​

https://share.findmespot.com/shared/...j23OquWOj2N3Xe

Comment

Working...