IPad Holder-gctid350808

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPad Holder-gctid350808

I don't use an i pad for navigation, or anything else for that matter, but for those who do, there is a company that might be of interest. They make a variety of holders, for the ipad and most of the other tablets. They make them for all sorts of vehicles, home, etc. They have them so they lock if you want, or come with a stand etc.

I've known the owner of the company for years and happened to chat with him this afternoon. I mentioned that several of the boat guys were using them for navigation and he thought that either some of the products he already has might be just right, or perhaps an adaptation that he could do if people were interested. He also does group sales at a discount. His business is pretty much a one man show, but apparently he's doing pretty well at it.

Anyway, here's the web site:

http://padholdr.com/

his cell number appears on the web site, so if someone is interested, give him a call.

There are several devices already on the market, some of which attach instantly by suction. They were previewed recently at the MacWorld/iWorld show in San Francisco.

Allen

Comment

courtjeste wrote:
      I don't use an i pad for navigation, or anything else for that matter, but for those who do, there is a company that might be of interest. They make a variety of holders, for the ipad and most of the other tablets. They make them for all sorts of vehicles, home, etc. They have them so they lock if you want, or come with a stand etc.

I've known the owner of the company for years and happened to chat with him this afternoon. I mentioned that several of the boat guys were using them for navigation and he thought that either some of the products he already has might be just right, or perhaps an adaptation that he could do if people were interested. He also does group sales at a discount. His business is pretty much a one man show, but apparently he's doing pretty well at it.

Anyway, here's the web site:

http://padholdr.com/

his cell number appears on the web site, so if someone is interested, give him a call.
      I like a few of those. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Jimmy, the owner, is a pretty nice young man and seems anxious to go out of his way to make things work. He claims his is the only device made with specific applications to all sorts of cars. His selling points when talking to me were that his mounts were very solid, and that he had some that were lockable. That last seemed like a good idea. (of course that's coming from someone who never locks ANYTHING...me)

The picture on the front of his web site was a shocker. It was taken during the superbowl half time, when he saw that they were using his holder on stage.

Comment

Working...
        X