4588 Flybridge layout ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4588 Flybridge layout ideas

We are finishing up our refit and though we would share our new furniture to give ideas.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Flybridge.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	510.7 KB
ID:	534925
    Attached Files

It looks very nice I assume the Dinghy is mounted on swim step and Helm chair removed for painting??....If my wife see's this I'll be getting at least 1 new lounge seat.
    Brad & Sharon
    Lady Jake
    1985 4550 EH 700TI /Twin Disc 502
    LaConner,Wa. (summer)
    2003 Scout CC 24' W/225 Yamaha
    kailua Kona,Hi (Winter)

Comment

Originally posted by brad4550 View Post
      It looks very nice I assume the Dinghy is mounted on swim step and Helm chair removed for painting??....If my wife see's this I'll be getting at least 1 new lounge seat.
      The new helm seating is what you see in the picture. I purchased plastic blocs to raise the pontoon seat and sliders to be able to slide it back for standing up at the helm. I have 65 inches left behind the last seat, so the dinghy will be installed on the width of the fly bridge. I have the upper part of the ladder cut and made it so the 4 supports bolt in beneath the fly bridge. That way the ladder will be accessible when the dinghy is in the water.

Comment

I used the same pontoon boat furniture & replaced the pilot seat. We set up as “L” configuration on the starboard side. Great stuff w great storage. The one difficulty is that the seating MUST be anchored so that it doesn't shift in rough seas. We did a shake down cruise after the replacement of turbos & risers. Smooth seas no problem. Rough seas everybody and settees were everywhere. The pilot seat was the only secure spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmason View Post
          I used the same pontoon boat furniture & replaced the pilot seat. We set up as “L” configuration on the starboard side. Great stuff w great storage. The one difficulty is that the seating MUST be anchored so that it doesn't shift in rough seas. We did a shake down cruise after the replacement of turbos & risers. Smooth seas no problem. Rough seas everybody and settees were everywhere. The pilot seat was the only secure spot.
          Yes, we are securing them. We bought HPE plastic and will be raising half an inch to make sure water does not get trapped beneath. One bench is in front of the access hatch for the arch, that one will be held in place with velcro (it's in between the other seats so it will be good enough).

Comment

The nice thing is the bases won’t rot like the OEM plywood bases.

Comment

Working...
            X