Rubrail for 1988 3818-gctid404472

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubrail for 1988 3818-gctid404472

Does anone have or know where I can get 7 feet of the rubrail. I'll take it new or used as long as it is usable. As usual, any help is appreciated!:surr

I am looking forward to seeing an answer to this one as I need about 12 feet of rub rail myself.

Has anyone taken these rub rails off?

Are they fastened onto the hull with long screws or are they fastened with bolts and nuts on the inside that must be accessed and locked with a wrench or socket before the screws holding the rub rails on can be removed?

Ken

Comment

kwjennings wrote:
      I am looking forward to seeing an answer to this one as I need about 12 feet of rub rail myself.

Has anyone taken these rub rails off?

Are they fastened onto the hull with long screws or are they fastened with bolts and nuts on the inside that must be accessed and locked with a wrench or socket before the screws holding the rub rails on can be removed?

Ken
      Both; Through bolts and long screws. The topsides and hull are joined this way along with 5200. Good luck on the rail. I ordered some rail last year when i bought out a supplier in WA. Had them cut in in half and shipped out east.

Comment

Working...
      X