Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayliner 3416 Sportfish , looking for owners which have one-gctid404081

Hello,

I┬┤m looking for owners of a Bayliner 3416 Sportfish to share information and experiences.

I don,t see this type of Bayliner much in the forum, is there a reason for it ?

Greetings from Raymond Cornelissen, a Bayliner 3416 Sportfish owner from the Netherlands.

Regards Mag.

you can let me know if you want my private email adress.

mag

Comment

"I don,t see this type of Bayliner much in the forum, is there a reason for it ?"

Yes- it was produced for two years in teh mid 80's only in limited quantities, certainly far fewer than most other models you see here on the board. So the likelihood that owners will be on the site is equally as limited as the quantity of original boats produced. Additionally - on the east coast there were a number of gas versions of this model made so that will also limit the owners that have diesel experience.

Hope this helps
      Northport NY

Comment

They were produced between 1987 and 1989. 1987-88 where similar exept textiles and on the 1989 model the flybridge look and layout was changed so that the steering position was in the front end of the flybridge as oposite to the earlier were it was in the back. The radar arch was also changed to a simpler one made of glassfiber vs welded aluminium. This is one or the only truly offshore hull made by Bayliner. The boat is heavy and thanks to the deep V it rides well in all conditions but could have more power. Mag

Comment

I owned this boat for a couple years. I bought it used in San Diego about 15 years ago. It was powered with the same turbo Hinos used in the 45 pilot house and we could do a very comfortable 20knot cruise.

The folks who owned it before me would take it down the coast of Baja on a regular basis and had it equiped with outriggers. Like it was said earlier, it was fast and very stable. Ours had the fly bridge helm seat in the back. We sold it to get a bigger boat and last I heard it was cruising the waters in Alaska.

Like a number of Bayliners I have owned (19 Capri, 18 Capri, 32MY, 34 sport fisher, 4788) the windows tended leak. On the 34 sport fisher the main culprit was the Plexiglas window along the side for the Galley. We could never get a good seal on it.

Comment

Mag535 wrote:
            Regards Mag.

you can let me know if you want my private email adress.

mag
            Hello Mag,

Yes i want your privat email adress to share some pictures or other things about our 3416

Greetings Raymond

Comment

Hello Mag,

Yes i want your privat email adress to share some pictures or other things about our 3416

Greetings Raymond

Comment

Working...
              X