fridge problem 4087 norcold-gctid404020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fridge problem 4087 norcold-gctid404020

I defrosted the fridge and left it off for one day. I did not damage anything. Now it will not get cold I have power, and turned control to max but just cools slightly. Any ideas?

I have a 4087 with a Nevercold a well. Is fridge still empty?

We nearly replaced ours until we found out that you need to stuff the freezer as full as possible and leave the main fridge the opposite.

For 3 seasons I thought you had to stuff fridge to make it cold. Not, you need to space stuff out, avoid Tupperware like containers, or if you have them, drill holes to let cold air fall. We even took out the drip tray.

All of that has produce a decent working fridge that will stay below 39 even on 80+ days up here in the Canadian Gulf's and US San Juan's.

Machog
    1996 4087 Lazy Days
    2011 11’ West Marine Rib 350 Lazy Mac
    2011 Porsche Cayman
    2010 Lexus IS 250C
    2008 Honda Ridgeline

Comment

Nevercold. Have one. Hate it.

Comment

Machog wrote:
        We nearly replaced ours until we found out that you need to stuff the freezer as full as possible and leave the main fridge the opposite.
        Dang! That might explain my problem with my almost-new Nevercold (and no, I don't recommend the brand). Good tip, Machog; I'll try this technique and see if it helps.

Comment

Working...
        X