3258 props-gctid403511

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3258 props-gctid403511

I have a 3258 in lake union. One of my props has a ding. Piece of wood. I decided to replace with new and recondition the old ones for spares. Does anyone know what the factory Merc cruiser props are. I'm talking about the black painted alum ones. I live in Idaho and it will be easy enough to find out when I'm there this coming Thursday, but would like to line up a new set before I pull them. Next question is has anyone pulled them while the boat is in the water? With the outdrives up they are just under the water. And last question. Does anyone know who would stock a set around Seattle

kitplanenut wrote:
    I have a 3258 in lake union. One of my props has a ding. Piece of wood. I decided to replace with new and recondition the old ones for spares. Does anyone know what the factory Merc cruiser props are. I'm talking about the black painted alum ones. I live in Idaho and it will be easy enough to find out when I'm there this coming Thursday, but would like to line up a new set before I pull them. Next question is has anyone pulled them while the boat is in the water? With the outdrives up they are just under the water. And last question. Does anyone know who would stock a set around Seattle
    You might try the following as they seemed to get good ratings when I searched the forum. I have only contacted them via phone so do not know the amount of inventory they maintain. The Prop Shop had the best price for the service I discussed with them. The Kruger link was broken, hopefully the number is right. For what it's worth, Dean

The Prop Shop

800-634-8318.

http://www.propshopinc.com/Home.html

Kruger

609 Northwest 45th Street

Seattle

(206) 789-0944

Comment

Thanks Dean. I got in touch with them and made an appointment for next thursday. They said they would repair them while I waited and we could look and see size while they were off. Sounded like great people. The mercruiser props are on back order but this will give me time.

Comment

Working...
      X