3270 Front Hatch Replacement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3270 Front Hatch Replacement

Hello! I know there have been threads posted previously on the topic of replacement Bomar hatches for the 20" square v-berth overhead hatch for Bayliner 3270 Motoryachts (mine is a 1986), but the product links in those old posts longer work. Does anyone know a replacement hatch that can be used, or where parts can be obtained for the existing hatch that came with the boat? My interior trim ring is cracked, but the larger issue is the hatch leaks and needs to be re-bedded. In my experience oftentimes you can't get the old hatches out without damaging them, so wanted to have a source for a replacement hatch if needed before taking on this task.

Thank you!
    Matt Schneider
    1986 Bayliner 3270
    Washington, DC

If you decide the re-bedding route - I highly recommend the oscillating scraper tool. I used it to remove my port windows and it slices caulk like butter. I replaced five windows and all of them could have been re-bedded and installed again. It made the job much easier and less time consuming.
    Attached Files
    MY 3988
    M/V MMPOWRD
    Poulsbo, WA

Comment

Try to contact customer service at Bomar 603-826-5791 or bomar@pompanette.com.
      I ordered a replacement gasket for mine recently.
      Maybe they can help you out.
      CapMartin, Montr├®al
      "Belle de Dalhousie"
      1986 3270
      Volvo BB225B

Comment

https://lewmar.factoryoutletstore.co...gitemid=382945

Not sure if this is a fit. I have replaced all the bits and pieces of my hatch and it doesn't currently leak, but sometimes replacement is all that is left.

Comment

Mine had a broken latch. I called Bomar and got a replacement. Very helpful. I have an '87.
          Glen Sherwood
          1987 3270 twin 305’s
          Coupeville, WA

Comment

Working...
          X