Help simple one. 5788 bulbs.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help simple one. 5788 bulbs.

So simple I know but I need bulbs for the puck lights in my salon and state room they are the warm colour orangey white.
    Anyone point me to the right ones. I bought some of amazon but when I put them in tonight they started smoking. They are dimmable.
    BLOG ABOUT MY BOAT... www.seattleboater.com
    5788 Man 610's- Love Her !
    Sold:Bayliner 3587 | Extended Hull

Hey there, my friend,

I replaced most of my puck light bulbs with LED’s I found on Alliexpress. See attached. They were pretty cheap at about $32 for ten bulbs with free shipping. They say they are dimmable, but they just marginally dimmable... They look a lot different than the stock bulb, but they fit, if you trim the lead length a bit. They nest in the fixture pretty nice and give an even light dispersment.

I replaced the puck light bulbs that didn’t dim with the LED’s. I replaced the bulbs from those fixtures in the pucks I wanted to dim with one of two different bulbs. I found those on AliExpress, too. G4 24V 10w and 20w 64435U m bead microscope bulb halogen bulb. I got a 10 piece lot for about $8, as I can remember, and I got free shipping, too! Any extras I removed from the fixtures I replaced with LED’s, I simply stored for future use.

I love the LEDs I replaced in the non dimmable areas as they are actually a bit brighter. They worked out especially well in the heads...

I hope this helps...
    ~BJ
    OMEGA
    BJ
    OMEGA

Comment

• simbad
      simbad commented
      Editing a comment
      Perfect. Thanks
Working...
X