• Time
  • Show
Clear All

efoy system

looking for any thoughts or personnel experiences with the efoy sysyems

My sailboat buddy loves his.
    1989 26' then 1994 32' now 2001 39'

Comment

No experience, just interest. Seems to be a fabulous generator alternative.

Comment

For a energy efficient boat they look like a wonderful alternative to a generator.

On our old 2859 for example I would have loved to have one.

On our 4788, with the loads we have (about 40 amps at 12 volts average) The output does not eliminate the need for the generator.

KEVIN SANDERS
        4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA

Comment

I'm actually considering getting one. It would work great for us because we use very little power at anchor. All our lights are LED and we have zero AC loads. The only significant loads are the refrigerator and diesel heater fan.

I like the fact that I can install another mounting bracket on our RV and also use it on it.
          1999 3788, Cummins 270 "Freedom"
          2013 Boston Whaler 130 SS
          Anacortes, WA

Comment

Originally posted by Norton_Rider View Post
            I'm actually considering getting one. It would work great for us because we use very little power at anchor. All our lights are LED and we have zero AC loads. The only significant loads are the refrigerator and diesel heater fan.

I like the fact that I can install another mounting bracket on our RV and also use it on it.
            If you do not already have an investment in a generator then I think you would be Very happy.

I really like the idea of producing a DC. current 24X7 to keep up with your usage

KEVIN SANDERS
            4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA

Comment

Working...
            X