'94. 4788 Owners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'94. 4788 Owners

we are out of state from our 4788 (94), any chance does anyone have the measurements of the smoked hard plastic hatch door from pilot house steering to upper steering. Thanks
    1994 4788 Bayliner ONNA MISSION

Anacortes, Washington

Hi Joni,

I measured mine at 550mm x 1090mm.

Ken

'94 4788 - "[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black][I]Crystal Voyager[/I][/COLOR][/FONT] "

If you can dream it, you can do it

Comment

Thank you SO much!!! Cheers

Anacortes, Washington

Comment

I welcome others... in feet and inches ... trying to get an estimate while away from our dry docked stored boat.

Anacortes, Washington

Comment

Joni, I'm in SFO and will be on my boat this afternoon in Olympia. You probably want the corner radius too.

550 mm = 21.6535 in X 1099mm =43.26772in . Ken is down in New Zealand where they talk funny and don't have real measuring equipment.

Haven't heard from you in a while Ken.
          Chris

Comment

Only 3 countries in the world are not metric...Google them. You'll be surprised who you're teamed with.
            1989 26' then 1994 32' now 2001 39'

Comment

Chris... thanks so much for your help! And uh, Bob, gotcha!

Anacortes, Washington

Comment

Hey Pacrimrat, thanks for the cheeky post! Long time no hear! Do you still have the same AOL email address? Send me an email and I'll give you an update. I'm in the Great Mercury islands at the moment, anchored in 3 metres (10 feet to you!) of turquoise clear water, and about to shuck some more scallops!
                Ken

'94 4788 - "[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black][I]Crystal Voyager[/I][/COLOR][/FONT] "

If you can dream it, you can do it

Comment

Working...
                X