3270 rocker switches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3270 rocker switches

I have a row of rocker switches starboard/aft on the padded panel above the window. Have yet to figure out what they control. Any ideas?
    Santa Cruz CA
    "Molly Ray "
    1981 -3270
    Volvo AQ140's

On my '87 3218 they are for the interior lighting and the light outside the salon door.

Comment

On my 1986 3270, it is the same. Interior lights and a cockpit light outside the salon door.

Keith
      Keith
      1986 3270, twin 110 Hinos
      Olympia, WA

Comment

Originally posted by ketadog View Post
        On my 1986 3270, it is the same. Interior lights and a cockpit light outside the salon door.

Keith
        Same here. Valance, salon, one above the steps to the galley and the cockpit if I remember correctly.
        "Martini's Law"
        1986 Bayliner 3270, 110 Hino's
        Nova Scotia, Canada

Comment

Is that "the" switch you use to turn those lights on, or is it wired like a two way switch. my two cockpit lights are operated by a button on the lights. Those switches do nothing for the operation of those lights. Perhaps they have been bypassed?
          Santa Cruz CA
          "Molly Ray "
          1981 -3270
          Volvo AQ140's

Comment

On mine ('86 3270) the rocker switches get power to the lights. If the button at the light is "on" the light comes on with the rocker. I guess you can use it either by using the rocker switch or the button at the light........
            Keith
            1986 3270, twin 110 Hinos
            Olympia, WA

Comment

Depth charges ?

For me, the lights in the cabin perimeter and the two over the table.

Comment

Working...
              X