No announcement yet.

5788 5288 meet up? Puget Sound

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks john, I didn’t see it, but will look in my email folders. Sometimes they go weird places... it was great to see you at the rendezvous .

BJ
    BJ
    OMEGA

Comment

Thanks John. I haven’t seen it, but will look at the other inboxes. It sometimes does weird things. It was great to see you at the rendezvous .

BJ
      BJ
      OMEGA

Comment

Update. Decided to head up to Roche this Friday. But have to be back for 4th as my wife has to work on the 5th. So will be on the hook at Roche theu 3rd and then probably lake union for the 4th. Let me know if anyone is around those spots on this dates.
        BLOG ABOUT MY BOAT... www.seattleboater.com
        5788 Man 610's- Love Her !
        Sold:Bayliner 3587 | Extended Hull

Comment

That sounds like a lot of fun. Wish we could be up there, Simeon.

We just had a great weekend of fun in gig harbor and next week we will be in Bremerton to watch the firework display on th 30th. So sadly, we won’t be in your area... We need to get together soon, though...oh! If anyone is around Bremerton next week, give us a shout...
          BJ
          OMEGA

Comment

I will be in Lake Union on the 4th. I will be leaving Poulsbo on the 3rd. Simbad would you like to raft up? Would love to see others join.
            Omega??
            Erik, Julie, Josh, Molly, Blake and Luke
            M/V "Miracle"
            2002 5288
            Port Orchard Yacht Club

Previous Vessels:
            1977 36' Blue Sea Tri Cabin Trawler
            1992 19' Bluewater Riviera

Comment

Omega would love to raft with you guys, but she’ll be in Commencment Bay for the air show and then Quartermaster Harbor for the fireworks on the fourth, followed by a short cruise to Olympia the 5th, 6th, 7th... I sure look forward to meeting up sometime this summer...

~BJ
              BJ
              OMEGA

Comment

Originally posted by Relationship View Post
                I will be in Lake Union on the 4th. I will be leaving Poulsbo on the 3rd. Simbad would you like to raft up? Would love to see others join.
                Omega??
                So weird, am at Roche now but will be spending July 3rd at your yacht club with fellow Tyee members. How is the fireworks show at Poulsbo on the 3rd? It will be our first time to experience it.

Check that, it must be the red wine talking. We're going to be at Poulsbo YC on the 3rd...sorry about that.
                2001 3788 w/ 330 Cummins
                Seattle, WA

Comment

Poulsbo is amazing. You won’t be disappointed.
                  The 1000+ boats anchored is as impressive as the fireworks!
                  M/V "Miracle"
                  2002 5288
                  Port Orchard Yacht Club

Previous Vessels:

Comment

Sorry totally missed this post. We were up in the islands but did get back on the 4th and were on the hook in lake union. Weirdly a 5788 right behind us a meridian 540 right next to us and another 5788 across the way.
                    sorry we missed you.

Comment

I was just anchored just beyond that. I saw you but thought your boat name was Lucky Dog (from early posts) or I would have stopped by. Next time!
                      M/V "Miracle"
                      2002 5288
                      Port Orchard Yacht Club

Previous Vessels:

Comment

oh, wish I would have known, would have loved to check out that Sofa set up. looks sweet. do you just trailer the tender all the time, we have added 2 teak sun loungers up there and tow the dinghy all summer, love that extra space.
                        have to say, some of the best fireworks I can remember seeing for a long time.
                        Will stay better connected next time.
                        for the record, we will be in the islands - gild then san juans from July 21st through August 4th.

and boat is now Supernova. Lucky dog was the old owners boat name.

Comment

I love your picture of the show Erik... Wish I could’ve come play in the lake with you guys on the Fourth,,,
                          BJ
                          OMEGA

Comment

Originally posted by simbad View Post
                            oh, wish I would have known, would have loved to check out that Sofa set up. looks sweet. do you just trailer the tender all the time, we have added 2 teak sun loungers up there and tow the dinghy all summer, love that extra space.
                            have to say, some of the best fireworks I can remember seeing for a long time.
                            Will stay better connected next time.
                            for the record, we will be in the islands - gild then san juans from July 21st through August 4th.

and boat is now Supernova. Lucky dog was the old owners boat name.

The couch was added this year and we LOVE IT! Game changer actually. Everybody hangs out up top now. The aluminum dingly chalks actually store behind the couch. We have a nice bridal for the dingy and tow it when we are out. When we return it takes under 10 min to move the couch and put the chalks back in. *Highly recommended.

*Full Disclosure:
                            Owning a boathouse helps with storing things like this in the winter ............easier to justify.
                            M/V "Miracle"
                            2002 5288
                            Port Orchard Yacht Club

Previous Vessels:

Comment

Looks awesome hope to check it out in person some time.

Comment

Working...
                              X