Excellent Hino Mechanic for SoCal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent Hino Mechanic for SoCal

Hello All, I have owned a Bayliner 4788 since 1994 with the original configuration of Hino W06D TI diesels rated at 250 HP. These engines have been excellent for all these years but there comes a time when they do need tune ups and the heat exchangers removed and cleaned out properly.

I recently found an excellent mechanic that absolutely has been trained and knows Hino diesels! For all of you that do have Hinos I give him the highest recommendation! He did a great job on mine and when we sea trialed them after tuning and cleaning the heat exchangers the boat ran like new. Both engines came up to max RPMs of 3,000 and the boat was doing 19 knots over the bottom! His name is Steven Bush and his phone is 714-833-4984. If you want more info feel free to contact me at sobreelmar@aol.com

Also for all Hino owners there is an excellent Hino parts source located in Naniamo, British Columbia. Anchorage Marine, carries a huge stock of Hino parts and will ship the next day. The exchange rate is excellent so parts are less expensive through them. They respond to both phone and email immediately. Web site is marinepartssupply.com

Mike Schachter
    Last edited by ksanders; 12-14-2017, 04:32 AM.

I trust he is not related to the name "James Bush" (Dr Hino) who was on the BOC board often in the past with some larger issues with delivery and payments.
    Heck of a coincidence that he has the same last name though.....
    Northport NY

Comment

I don’t know who he is related to. Just posting information regarding the work he did for me in the last few weeks. Excellent work, always on time and I’m very happy with the results.

Comment

Yep, little brother to James. Although he has done good work for me when I had my Hino powered 3270
        1997 3788/Cummins 6BTA 5.9 M2s (Sold)
        2003 Silverton 42c/Cummins 480CEs
        2014 Sea Fox 22 Center Console
        2006 Boston Whaler 13 Sport

Vero Beach, Fl.

Comment

Working...
        X