Mystery switch in master stateroom of 3587-gctid824991

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mystery switch in master stateroom of 3587-gctid824991

on the left side wall of the master stateroom vanity are 4 switches. The first three control the lights above the sink, in the head, and in the shower. The last switch doesn't seem to do anything. Can anyone tell me what the last switch is supposed to do?
    1998 3587 Bayliner, Port Orchard, WA

Is there a fan in a vent somewhere?? Is there a "Head Blower" fuse/switch breaker at the switchboard. If you haven't already done so, turn on all switches at the board and see it that helps when you flick the dead switch.

Hope it assists. Cheers
    John H
    Brisbane QLD Aust
    "Harbor-nating"

2000 - 4788/Cummins 370's

Comment

On my 3788 one of the switches in the master stateroom controls the floor courtesy lights throughout the boat. The switch is in series with another switch by the salon door. if one of the two switches is off the other switch will not do anything.
      1999 3788, Cummins 270 "Freedom"
      2013 Boston Whaler 130 SS
      Anacortes, WA

Comment

on my 4087, the lowest switch controls a dim light in the shower, the switch above it controls the two lights in the ceiling on the shower unit.

Comment

Thanks all for the help but it's still a mystery. There are 2 puck lights in the shower but they are both controlled by one switch. There is a head blower breaker but there is no fan vent cover in either head or shower and the breaker is on. That fourth switch doesn't seem to control anything.
          1998 3587 Bayliner, Port Orchard, WA

Comment

Yah but that doesn't mean there isnt a vent fan and its not working. On my fprmula they hide the vent fan tucked under a shelf. You cant see it at all, its down by the tp holder
            1993 formula pc 31 twin 454 bravo 2
            1989 2655 cierra 5.7 omc cobra
            2014 "searay" tandom trailer

Anchor bay clinton river
            Michigan

Comment

In my 4087, there is a single light controlled by the bottom switch located above the flip up window , or in the seat, can't remember exactly where. It looks like the courtesy lamps for the salon or FB stairs.

Comment

In the shower above the porthole is a light this switch controls. Might have a burnt bulb.
                She Said Yes
                1996 3587
                Cummins 250 HP
                Long Beach, CA.

Comment

Working...
                X