4788 water shut offs and Vacuflush repair-gctid822915

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4788 water shut offs and Vacuflush repair-gctid822915

I want to replace the ball seal on the master vacuflush. Are the there domestic shut offs anywhere on the 4788 or do I need to turn off the pump and bleed down the accumulator? The only valves I have found are to switch tanks or drain the entire system. Also, still haven't found a valve to turn on the bar sink on the FB, any ideas?
    Partner in a 1999 4788

Seattle, WA

You just need to turn off water pump and open a faucet...not sure about a shutoff on FB sink.

Good luck Brad
    Brad & Sharon
    Lady Jake
    1985 4550 EH 700TI /Twin Disc 502
    LaConner,Wa. (summer)
    2003 Scout CC 24' W/225 Yamaha
    kailua Kona,Hi (Winter)

Comment

I keep all my tools in the cabinet under the bar sink so I'm in there all the time. Have never noticed any valves.

Actually the only valve I know of in the fresh water system on the 4788 are the ones between the tanks and the pump. I've never seen a valve after the pump on any line.
      Evan
      2001 Bayliner 4788 "Fifty / Fifty II"
      League City, TX

Comment

On my 1995 4788 there are shut off valves for the vacuflush system in the area the accumulator tanks are located (behind the smoked glass sliding doors in the hallway) one valve for each toilet. This may be an after delivery improvement, I am not sure as we have only had the boat for the last 4+ years
        Thanks,
        Bill

Comment

Working...
        X