3888 Tub Drain-gctid398822

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3888 Tub Drain-gctid398822

Ok, I just got her into her mooring and had a chance to plug in the electric and get everything working and still trying to figure some things out, the one I'm stumped on is... How do you drain the tub???? I've tried to turn the strainer, and nothing worked, there is a switch in the tub area that says "shower" I turned that on and nothing works. Any HELP would be appreciated. Thanks

if you close the shower door some, the switch is behind it.. if you go through the master berth and open the shower door there you can easily see it on the wall low near the shower head corner... I think its a stupid place for it being so low and hidden if the one door is open

Comment

Thank You Rinny Beth, By the way the teak around the cabin area came out really well. As soon as I figure out how to upload photos I'll post.

Comment

Bugaboo wrote:
        Thank You Rinny Beth, By the way the teak around the cabin area came out really well. As soon as I figure out how to upload photos I'll post.
        www.tinypic.com

open a second window to here and tinypics

click on this and upload your photo.. cut and paste the addy link for "message boards/forums" its the second link down when it done loading.. cut and paste it to here when your done posting whatever you need.. its simple

Comment

On my 3870 I re-installed my switch on the sede of the vanity close to the door, I used a push-pull switch.
          Pat says: DO-IT-RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!

Bayliner 3870 "ALASKA33)
          Twin 350 GM power
          Located in Seward, AK
          Retired marine surveyor

Comment

Working...
          X