Ciera Command Bridge-gctid816141

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ciera Command Bridge-gctid816141

I've been researching smaller yachts and trawlers for about a year. I hope to retire in 3.5 years and at the top of my bucket list is to cruise Americas great loop. A larger boat suited for that trip of course brings on a whole new commitment to boating. (slip fees, haul outs for cleaning, the list goes on and on) I recently came across a 2001, 3058 I Think, Command bridge. It had twin diesels with all the bells and whistles. Loaded with nav equipment on a tri-axle trailer. It had a sale pending and sold. Not familiar with Bays I joined the BOC for direction, advice and research support. Of course cruising the loop is quite a voyage but afterwords I want to keep my boat but avoid the expense of dock life.

What are some thoughts on the ciera command bridge in big water? ie: Gulf crossing, Georgian Bay crossing, Lake Heroin & Michigan

Cabin space seems ok but I haven't been in one. A trailer-able boat would cure my dock life expense after the trip. I could buy a larger one then sell it but its no easy to sell a yacht.

Help me here, give me some thoughts. Thanks, Randy

Our former admin Kevin Sanders bought a 32 Avanti command bridge (similar to what you want, but not identical) and ran it up from Seattle to Alaska, and it did well.
    Matt Train
    BOC Site Team
    Chicagoland, IL

Comment

Working...
    X