Where to find WO4D element oil filters?-gctid811067

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to find WO4D element oil filters?-gctid811067

I can't seem to find the filters referenced in this thread any longer. http://www.baylinerownersclub.org/in...-filter#573818

For those who have this motor, where are you getting your element oil filters? Particularly in Canada. I've tried every possible cross reference on the Wix site, but nothing .

Thanks
    "Martini's Law"
    1986 Bayliner 3270, 110 Hino's
    Nova Scotia, Canada

My step-father just bought oil filters for his 3218. $79 each. Bridgeview Marine in Delta BC.

Attached files

1988 3218
    Triple “O"
    Hino diesels

Seadoo Wake 170

Comment

"joe440" post=811089 wrote:
      My step-father just bought oil filters for his 3218. $79 each. Bridgeview Marine in Delta BC.
      Yikes!!!! The ones I have been using were Fleetguard that came with the boat. As suggested by Mr.Darcy, I'm going to try a few truck dealers in my area.
      "Martini's Law"
      Nova Scotia, Canada

Comment

I get mine from the loacal Hino truck dealer--Horizon Ford in Tukwila, Wa. About $20. WWW.horizonpartsguy..com. 206 763 9100. Also try Marine Parts Supply in Nanaimo or North Harbor Diesel in Anacortes, although both will be more expensive. Nothng like the $79 quoted abovr.. S156071490. H113 Filter.

Jim
        1988 3270 With 135 Hinos

Comment

I was able to get filters for my 38xx from Napa. I would give them a try.

Doug
          Started boating 1955
          Number of boats owned 32
          Bayliners
          3870 presently owned
          Favorite boat. Toss up. 46' Chris Craft, 3870 Bayliner

Comment

How about this one?

Attached files

Comment

"dpeery" post=811148 wrote:
              How about this one?
              The shipping ends up being more than the filter when Sent to Canada but thank you. I may have looked at that one.
              "Martini's Law"
              Nova Scotia, Canada

Comment

I tried cross referencing the Hino OEM numbers with NAPA with "0" results. It did come up as Fleetguard LF3710. If you have a Fleetpride trucks parts dealer nearby they can order the Fleetguard number for you as they did for me. Special order item but the price was around $10.00 USD from the branch I ordered from. I've done a fair amount of business with them for several years so my price might be a little lower than a walk in but should still be reasonable.

Greg
                Newport, Oregon
                South Beach Marina
                1986 3270 with twin 110 HP Hino diesels. Name of boat "Mr. Darcy"
                Past work history: Prototyping, tooling, and repair for Reinell,. General fiberglass boat repair starting in 1976.
                Also worked as heavy equipment mechanic, and machinery mechanic for over 30 years.

Comment

Thanks Greg.

I just ordered a case of 12 Fleetguard (Part No. LF3710) filters from Cummins at $11.18/filter CAN minus 20%. They're coming from Memphis apparently.

Trevor
                  "Martini's Law"
                  Nova Scotia, Canada

Comment

Working...
                  X