(39)85-(39)95Bayliner 32xxboat questions.-gctid810850

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(39)85-(39)95Bayliner 32xxboat questions.-gctid810850

I plan to go back to SE AK after a 40 year absence and live aboard a small boat. The 32xx Bayliner really appeals to me over the Trawlers for several reasons. I am wondering if the Hino engines are OK or as bad as some would have me think. I have not been close to the marine world for many years, also in general what are the things specific to this type of boat to watch for aside from engine hours, maintenance records, sound survey and the typical. When I think of an AK cruiser I just see this boat in my mind thanks in advance..PS great forum please bear with me I am still learning my way around.

Anybody that talks bad about Hino diesels does not have a clue.I think they are bullet

I also had not heard of them 6yrs ago when I bought 3288. they were and still are used as water pump power plants for rice in japan, run constant. there are some common problems with the 32xx boat, research this site and you will learn a lot. Mine is in Seldovia Alaska and has had ALL problems taken care of. the list is endless, 40K unadvertised pm me if interested Kevin
    1988 3270
    135 hinos
    Seldovia ALASKA
    KEVINS UPHOLSTERY
    KEVINSBOATTOPS.COM
    Marine canvas/Upholstery
    since 1975

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I won't be able to do anything for at least a year and a half but want to do all the homework beforehand.

Comment

Check out www.bayliner32xx.com. Lots of 32xx info in one place
        1997 3788/Cummins 6BTA 5.9 M2s (Sold)
        2003 Silverton 42c/Cummins 480CEs
        2019 Cobia 240 CC
        2006 Boston Whaler 13 Sport
        1985 3270/Hino 135s (Sold)

Vero Beach, Fl.

Comment

Thanx! my next ? was if there was such a place with specific info about the 32xx's. Happy camper, no,.boater! here

Comment

Working...
          X