Signature-gctid806678

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signature-gctid806678

Found this signature in the gel coat of my boat and was wondering what it was from. It reads R.K. 88

Attached files

As I took my radar arch apart to refurbish there were some signatures on the back of the padded wood panels. One girl actually put the phone number on it. I followed suit on the helm seat I recovered. Signed it restored by.... and the date. If it makes it another 20 years and somebody starts going through it again that'd be neat to have two signatures already there 26 years apart. Wait..... by the time this thing gets taken apart again boats will probably hover just above the water LOL
    Dave
    Restoring/ upgrading: 1990 Ciera Sunbridge 2655 ST, "One Particular Harbour"
    5.7 Mercruiser Alpha 1 Gen 1 (my floating retirement villa if it doesn't kill me first)
    Sold:
    1995 SeaPro 210 C/C "Hydro-Therapy"
    Mariner 150
    Towing with:
    2002 Ford F 350 7.3L Super Duty
    Near High Rock Lake, N.C.

Comment

When I bought my new Bounty, 3rd from end of production, I got a note stating it was 3rd from end in drawer. A good friend bought very last Bounty. Got a plaque signed by over 200 workers stating it was last one built.
      Started boating 1965
      Bayliners owned: 26 Victoria, 28 Bounty, 32, 38, and 47 since 1996

Comment

"mmichellich" post=813944 wrote:
        When I bought my new Bounty, 3rd from end of production, I got a note stating it was 3rd from end in drawer. A good friend bought very last Bounty. Got a plaque signed by over 200 workers stating it was last one built.
        Nice. I assume my sig is from the staff at Bayliner since it was done when the gel coat was being applied behind the salon speaker.

Comment

Working...
        X