Pilot house cushion re done-gctid806011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pilot house cushion re done-gctid806011

Canvas Kim made new seat covers for me and I installed them this week.

Great job Kim!!!

Attached files

Nice work! Looks sharpe!

Comment

They look great. I am just getting estimates to do the same thing. What did your job end up costing you? Did you do anything with the captains chair?

Cheers

Carlo

Comment

All skins including the filler pieces in front of the door was 1000.00 with shipping. I replaced my helm chair a few months ago.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I am getting a lot higher numbers from two companies that have quoted. Did you replace the Plywood bottom under the main bench? The webbing on our seat has stretched causing the seat to be uncomfortable. I have spent hours trying to pick a new captains chair. I am 6' 2" and a little heavier than I should be. Looking at the small dimensions of many seats and the lack of arm rests on some models, I am having a hard time picking the right one. I live in Atlantic Canada. There are no vendors here that carry any stock of captains chairs that I can look at or try on for size, so I have one shot at getting it right from a picture on the internet. Some manufactures have good measurement detail about their seats and others have very little. What Chair did you end up replacing your original one with?

Comment

I had the same problem with the long bench, I installed two wood supports sideways it mad a big difference I don't know why bayliner had a cut out in the wood. I found my helm seat on pontoon boat stuff.com it's very comfortable and the arm rest fold up.

Attached files

Comment

Dls,

That looks terrific! What kind of material did you go with? Did you match the bench seat material to the new helm chair? They look the same.

Steve
              2000 4788 w Cummins 370's, underhulls, swim step hull extension
              12' Rendova center console with 40HP Yamaha
              MV Kia Orana
              Currently Enjoying the PNW

Comment

If you have a pontoon, pontoonstuff.com is the way to go. I never thought about using them as resource for our other boats...great idea...
                Lake Hartwell, GA
                2012 BR 185 - 3.0 TKS
                1999 Chaparral 233 Sunesta Ltd., 5.0 Volvo
                1987 SeaRay 300 - Twin 454’s
                1993 Yamaha Waverunner III VXR
                1993 Yamaha Waverunner III
                1995 Yamaha Waverunner III GP
                1995 Yamaha Waverunner III VXR PRO
                1996 SeaDoo GTX
                1999 SeaDoo GTX

Comment

Woodsea, Kim sent me fabric swatches so I could match the color of my interior. All she needs is the hull # she has all the patterns you need. It was not hard too install the covers she also gives you new fabric for the bottom of the seat. Her # is 360 435-0932

Comment

Working...
                  X