91 3288 BAYLINER MOTORYACHT LISTING MORE TO STARBOARD-gctid803510

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 3288 BAYLINER MOTORYACHT LISTING MORE TO STARBOARD-gctid803510

so my dads byliner has been sitting for a few years in salt water, noticing she's listing a little more to strb with even amounts of fuel in tanks, is there a known common problem of water getting into the fuel tank supports? is there foam in those voids? i also have another Q about the 18w430 generator, its putting out 120 volts up to the electrical components just before the hour meter, but then nothing to my panel in the salon, the part numbers are rubbed off, it seems to have a small manual reset next to hour meter, could any of these be the cause of no power to panel? as well as when its running theres a steel block behind the head that has what looks like a washer and a grommet on top, there is a little water and air coming out or looks like its boiling, any thoughts? new to this forum and have ALOT of questions before i bring this thing to florida haha.

Not sure about your generators but there should be a switch on the main electric panel to select between shore power and generator.

I am also new to the forum but learned that 3288s tend to list to strbrd by default. In our boat the previous owner put 2 lead blocks of 25kg each down in the port locker (aft stateroom) to level the vessel..
    Antalya / Turkey

Comment

I moved my 3rd battery from starboard to port side and it helped a lot.

Comment

If you use the search function of the forum you'll find a lot of topics with TONS of suggestions, explanations etc. on lists...especially to starboard fyi.

Welcome
        1997 Bayliner 2588 Cierra 7.4 Bravo 1 - Mahal
        (past)1997 Bayliner 4788 w/330 Cummins - Phoenix
        (past) 1987 Bayliner 3218 w/135 Hino - True Story

Comment

Except when on a long cruise, I simply leave more gas in the port tank.
          CapMartin, Montreal QC
          "Belle de Dalhousie"
          1986 3270 SOLD
          Volvo BB225B

Comment

Working...
          X