Water heater-gctid800961

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water heater-gctid800961

Anyone put in another brand except for Atwood that fit? The size seems odd compared to other brands and I can't find the Atwood in my area.

You may want to fill in your profile and/or signature so we know what type of boat you are talking about.
    1999 3788, Cummins 270 "Freedom"
    2013 Boston Whaler 130 SS
    Anacortes, WA

Comment

"Norton Rider" post=800965 wrote:
      You may want to fill in your profile and/or signature so we know what type of boat you are talking about.
      Lol, you are right. Did not notice I forgot to mention it's for an '88 4588.

Comment

We run a pair of Force 10 water heaters in the original location. Force 10 no longet make these units but Kuuma Marine make an identical alternative. Very nice build quality - well worth a look.

Ian B)
        Ian & Emma
        MV "LaPaloma"
        1990 4588
        Bay of Islands
        New Zealand

Comment

"NZ 4588" post=801018 wrote:
          We run a pair of Force 10 water heaters in the original location. Force 10 no longet make these units but Kuuma Marine make an identical alternative. Very nice build quality - well worth a look.

Ian B)
          From the kuuma specs on the 11 gallon they are 22.5" inch deep. After measuring the other day I found with the rear heat exchangers it would not fit more than 19".

Comment

"From the kuuma specs on the 11 gallon they are 22.5" inch deep. After measuring the other day I found with the rear heat exchangers it would not fit more than 19"."

They come in different configurations you likely were not able to see all of them. Try this link....

https://www.kuumaproducts.com/11-gallon
            Northport NY

Comment

I removed the two hot water heaters years ago and installed,...one Kumma 11gal. hot water tank has worked just fine for us,we have never ran out of hot water,even with guest aboard....Good luck Brad
              Brad & Sharon
              Lady Jake
              1985 4550 EH 700TI /Twin Disc 502
              LaConner,Wa. (summer)
              2003 Scout CC 24' W/225 Yamaha
              kailua Kona,Hi (Winter)

Comment

Just found out that the measurements included the holding brackets. I had only measured the tank itself without the brackets.

Comment

Working...
                X