38xx sightings-gctid392656

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

38xx sightings-gctid392656

Just did a walk around in the small Marina in Gautier, MS, where I just docked my boat longterm. Could not believe my eys. Out of about 25 or 30 boats here there are 5 (including mine) Bayliner 38xx. This seems unusual to me. :coo-

That is a lot, isn't it.

But you are in an area where they really shine. The 38xx is good for coastal cruising and even offshore fishing (if you're not trying to run out 100 miles each day), and also great in the inland waterways north of you too. I'll bet you see a lot of Loopers go through.

On the Great Lakes, there are very few places I go that I don't see at least 1 or 2 of them on the docks.

Another one that the Loopers seem to like is the Mainship 39 sedan bridge.

Comment

we have about 5 in our harbors here in town.. pretty cool.. 2 alone on our dock plus ours.. 3 more in aurora harbor and 2 in auke bay harbor that we know of.. the capt is home now and corrected my counts

Comment

There are 4 in Ventura harbor...

:-)

Comment

There were five is little Boothbay Harbor Maine this weekend.
          Ron O'Blenis
          B 38 175 Hinos 1989
          Completed Great Loop
          https://ronandfaye.blogspot.com/

Comment

There are 7 38xx at our home marina on the lower Potomac River. 5 on one dock along with a 32xx and a 4550 too.

Bill

1986. 3870. w/ 175 hp

M/V Maybe Later

Olverson's Lodge Creek Marina

Comment

I would guess we have 20 to 30 38XX's and 30 to 40 32XX's at Dagmar's in Everett, WA, with almost every imaginable modification and accessory between them all - hardtops, full enclosures, hydraulic dingy hoists, bow & stern thrusters, full re-powers, canvas & electronics of every sort, spray rails, under-hulls, hull extensions, and more.

Comment

We have 3 in our marina in te California Delta plus several 32xxs as well.

Comment

Working...
                X