X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PH Ign/Breaker Switch Wiring-gctid390742

1987 Bayliner Pilothouse

229 Hinos

Am trying to find the source/route for the power to the stbd and port engine breaker switches on the 12V DC panel that have to be on before the alarms work or the engines will start. My examination shows them to be wired independently from the "Master" Swtch and come from a large bundle of wires that pass behind the helm or go below the stud door/stair to the engine room.

Had no power to these breaker switches until I brought power to them from another source. Would like to make the repair correctly.

Thanks

Darby

rrdarby wrote:
    1987 Bayliner Pilothouse

229 Hinos

Am trying to find the source/route for the power to the stbd and port engine breaker switches on the 12V DC panel that have to be on before the alarms work or the engines will start. My examination shows them to be wired independently from the "Master" Swtch and come from a large bundle of wires that pass behind the helm or go below the stud door/stair to the engine room.

Had no power to these breaker switches until I brought power to them from another source. Would like to make the repair correctly.

Thanks

Darby
    Is there a breaker on top back of each engine, a small red push button that is hard to reset?
    Started boating 1965
    Bayliners owned: 26 Victoria, 28 Bounty, 32, 38, and 47 since 1996

Comment

Working...
    X