1985 3270-gctid725559

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1985 3270-gctid725559

I just stumbled on a 1985 3270 for sale for $12,500.00 at our Marina. Its on the St. Croix River which flows into the Mississippi.

I cant say much about it because its still covered in shrink wrap other than it has Volvo's. The owner moved out of state and couldn't take it with.

If anyone is interested I'd be happy to email some pictures once its uncovered. I expect that to happen this coming weekend. :cheer:

Where was this one a year ago ....damn it.
    Dan
    Frostbite Falls, Minnesota
    Claudia V. III
    1988 - 3218
    Gas Drives

Maybe I should by it and take it down to our Florida house! there are a few gas 32xx boats in fl for 12K

I seen one (305) sell for $7,500 in Michigan last year. keep in mind a gas 32xx will go 1/2 the mi as a diesel 32 on the same fuel
    1988 3270
    135 hinos
    Seldovia ALASKA
    KEVINS UPHOLSTERY
    KEVINSBOATTOPS.COM
    Marine canvas/Upholstery
    since 1975

Comment

I'm looking for one in the Keys or Miami or Hawaii.

I can buy 3 gas 32xx's for the price of one diesel.
      Esteban
      Panama City, Panama
      Former Bayliners 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952
      Currently looking for 32xx in South Florida

Comment

"green650" post=725707 wrote:

I can buy 3 gas 32xx's for the price of one diesel.
        No you can't
        Midnight Star
        1996 3587
        Twin diesels, Hino 250's
        Ladysmith, BC
        History: 1996 - 2655, 2001 - 2855, 1984 - 3270

Comment

I know that boat. I saw it on the river all the time.
          1984 3270 165 hp Crusaders
          Hudson, WI

Comment

Just thought I'd add a little more about this boat. I met the owner on the river last year (or maybe the year before). He hung out on some of the same islands that me and my girls do. It seemed like a nice boat. I know it has a generator and a windlass. I also remember that it has the Volvo motors.

Today I called a mutual friend (another island guy) that I thought would know more about the boat. He said the boat runs great and was always serviced through the marina. He said the owner moved out of town and is probably looking for offers. It is listed with a broker so it must be on Yachtworld.

Seems like it could be a pretty sweet deal for someone.
            Hudson, WI

Comment

I wish someone would come along and take the shrink wrap off so we could all take a look. I know somebody who is boat shopping.
              Dan
              Claudia V. III
              1988 - 3218
              Gas Drives

Comment

I am the owner of the 1985 Bayliner 3270 for sale. Everything you heard about the boat is accurate. It runs greats and is ready for the water after some bottom paint touch up, and a good detail. Based on current conditions up North, I will be leaving the shrink wrap on for as long as I can, unless I have an interested party who wants to see the boat. I am more than happy to arrange any showings. If you are truly interested, please reply to this thread, and we will get connected. I have tons of pictures of the boat, and cant answer any questions you may have. Asking price is $12,500.

This is a great deal for somebody. The motors and generator have all been serviced by the marina in which the boat is located. I have all records of service work completed since Day 1. I even have the original delivery invoice from the factory. All original service manuals as well.

Thanks everybody.

Floatyerboat- Thanks for bringing my boat to people's attention on this forum.

Attached files

Comment

Thanks for the info and good luck with your sale. I am trying to make contact with a friend who is boat shopping but dex knows thinks I'm a bot and wont cough up his phone number.
                  Dan
                  Claudia V. III
                  1988 - 3218
                  Gas Drives

Comment

Waaaaaaaaaaaay too cheap!

Comment

Why do you say "Way Too Cheap" That is right around what I paid for my 1984 3270 three seasons ago and my boat is nice. Plus, I don't have a generator.

I think it sounds like a good deal but the way you put it makes it sound like you think somethings wrong or its a scam. It sounds to me like the guy just moved and wants to sell his boat.
                      Hudson, WI

Comment

I am not saying that the price would indicate something is wrong with it. The boat is worth more than that in my biased opinion. I have a 1984 3270 and would not consider that low a price. But I guess it is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Comment

"mergansergbyc" post=726737 wrote:
                          I am not saying that the price would indicate something is wrong with it. The boat is worth more than that in my biased opinion. I have a 1984 3270 and would not consider that low a price. But I guess it is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
                          I didn't think you were suggesting a problem with it either.

It is pretty cheap tho'

Hope mine is worth more.

Ron
                          Midnight Star
                          1996 3587
                          Twin diesels, Hino 250's
                          Ladysmith, BC
                          History: 1996 - 2655, 2001 - 2855, 1984 - 3270

Comment

The boat is definitely priced fair, and I am eager to sell. I hate to see such a great boat just sit on the hard.

Comment

"captainjimmy" post=727728 wrote:
                              The boat is definitely priced fair, and I am eager to sell. I hate to see such a great boat just sit on the hard.
                              Looks like a fantastic deal Captain.

Comment

Working...
                              X